Bulkbarn Keto Haul - Sweets, Sweets, & more Sweets

So, today I went a little bit crazy at Balkbarn on my no sugar added & keto friendly snacks. The Russel Stover chocolates have become super hard to find and even trying to get them online is proving to be difficult.

Thankfully I knew Bulkbarn at least had some so I went out in a snowstorm to grab a couple of bags (that was the plan at least). Well, I ended up spending $80 on an array of keto friendly sweets, drinks, & flavouring (+ some pretzels & cola bottles for my husband <3). They just had too many options - and I had no self control, so I walked out with 19 packages of keto friendly candy, 11 keto friendly drinks, & a couple little bottles of flavouring for some recipes I'll be sharing with you soon.

So, without further ado here is what I scored on my Bulkbarn haul today.


 
Russel Stover Chocolates 
14 bags (85g each) @ $2.99 each
  • 1 x Marshmallow (140 cal per 3 pieces (46g), 0 net carbs)
  • 1 x Peanut Butter Cups (160 cal per 2 pieces (34g), 2g net carbs)
  • 1 x Peanut Butter Crunch (170 cal per 3 pieces (43g) 1g net carbs)
  • 1 x Toffee Squares (220 cal per 3 pieces (44g) 0 net carbs) 
  • 2 x Chocolate Covered Peanuts (190 cal per 17 pieces (39g) 2g net carbs)
  • 2 x Dark Pecan Delights (150 cal per 2 pieces (34g) 2g net carbs)
  • 6 x Pecan Delights (160 cal per 2 pieces 34g), 1g net carbs)  


Smart Sweets Gummy Bears  (Fruity)
2 bags (50 g each) @ $3.99 each

These are one of my absolute favourite snacks (even before going keto).  Thankfully their distribution is awesome (props Smart Sweets) around where I live (what up 250) so I don't have to stock up on these because when it comes to these chewy fibre filled gummy bears I pretty much have 0 self control. 1 bag runs 150 calories and has 9 grams of carbs (but 24 of that is fibre!) so you do have to watch yourself - or if you can't (like me) you might be having just spinach & meat for dinner to make up for binging on an entire bag. There are so many things I love about this product & company (natural, Canadian, major girl boss running it) so check out my review of these amazing gummy bears for more information about why I think Smart Sweets is simply the best <3

Werther's Caramel Coffee Hard Candies 
2 bags (70 g each) @ $2.99 each

This is my first time trying these guys and I actually had no clue that Werther's offered no sugar added candy options. They also had 2 other kinds but I thought the Caramel Coffee ones sounded too divine not to stock up on. A serving of 1-2 pieces (or 5 grams) only contains 10 calories but does contain 1 g net carb so for how small these are I will have to control myself or the carbs could add up pretty quickly.
 
Simply Lite Dark Chocolate with Almonds Chocolate Bar 
1 bar (85g) @$2.99 each

This is something I haven't tried yet but Chocolate Bars with almonds have always been one of my favourites. I was pretty happy to find a bar to try that doesn't have sugar added and was under $5.99. There were a couple other options at Bulk Barn that were only $3.99 but they were chocolate orange or chocolate raspberry and I really don't know what it is but I've just never liked fruit flavoured chocolate - so those bars were out of the questions. Per 25 g serving this chocolate packs 110 calories (80 from fat) and only 2 g net carbs which I think is pretty good, however, the first ingredient is Malitol so you'll need to keep in mind the high GI when snacking on this bar.


Activated Fresh Vitamins Water
1 bottle (500ml) $2.99

I've actually never seen this before so I thought I would try it out mainly because it has some extra vitamins, minerals, & electrolytes. I got a Passion Fruit (I LOVE PASSION FRUIT) flavour and was quite impressed by the taste. Since I've been keto a while now though I found it pretty sweet so you might find the same. It's 0 calories, flavoured with Stevia & contains vitamins A, B (5,12), C, & E + potassium. It keeps all of the vitamins in a separate little compartment so that when you're ready to drink you mix them in just by twisting the cap (which I thought was pretty cool).



Zevia Carbonated Water 
10 cans (355ml each) @ $0.99 each
  • 5 cans Blackberry 
  • 5 cans Mandarin 
Last but certainly not least was my Zevia Carbonated Water haul. This is another product that I liked long before I went keto and I can't believe what an amazing deal I found on these! I love these because they have 0 calories, 0 carbs, & are natural & sweetened with stevia so there is no sugar alcohol (in case that upsets your tummy) and no malitol. They aren't nearly as sweet as the Zevia pops I've tried (which I love) because as the can states it just gives a little bit of sweetness. There are 4 kinds (Cucumber Lemon, Lime, Blackberry, & Mandarin) but I just stocked up on my two favourites this time around. They are great by themselves chilled and make great mixes for low cal cocktails too.

+ Not pictures are the bottles of flavouring I got for the recipes I will be coming up with soon <3

If you have a Bulk Barn in town be sure to check them out for some keto friendly & no-sugar added candy options. I was so so impressed! Easily over 40 options where as most stores in my area offer 3 or 4 if I'm lucky.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Bulkbarn or any of these brands. All products were bought by me with my money and all opinions are my own. 


Comments

  1. My buddy Matt Gallant has been doing Keto for 26 YEARS.

    That’s longer than anyone I know.

    And after coaching HUNDREDS of people on Keto and low-carb diets...

    He discovered that there are 3 common deficiencies that sabotage your gains—and prevent you from realizing the superhuman potential of the Ketogenic diet.

    ===> You’ll discover what those deficiencies are—and how to fix them—in as little as 7 seconds, using a nutrient solution backed by more than 130 different studies.

    Because even though the science SAYS Keto transforms the way your body burns fat... makes energy... and ages... few people experience those results.

    They often feel sluggish (until they’ve had coffee)... struggle with digestion... battle carb cravings... and hit fat-loss plateaus...

    All because of the metabolic deficiencies Matt discovered in his obsession to optimize the Keto diet for himself and clients over nearly three decades.

    MATT’S MESSAGE IN A NUTSHELL:

    If your energy isn’t all that it should be...

    If you’ve lost some of your peak performance in the gym...

    If your brain isn’t razor sharp and focused at a new level...

    And if your fat-burning and body composition seems stuck...

    IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT.

    You can blame these 3 metabolic deficiencies...

    ===> Go here to discover the simple nutrient solution that reverses these 3 deficiencies in as little as 7 seconds, and re-ignites your energy, digestion, and fat-burning NOW.

    This will change your low-carb game and results forever.

    Matt personally guarantees it.

    [Dushka Zapata]

    P.S.—It’s not just that Matt has done Keto successfully for 26 years (longer than anyone I know)... it’s what he’s doing NOW that really impresses me.

    He leads multiple multi-million-dollar companies, and therefore works insane hours... hits it hard in the gym 5 times per week... travels 12+ times per year... does more brain and personal development than anyone I’ve ever met...

    ... ALL WITHOUT COFFEE OR CAFFEINE OF ANY KIND!

    ===> He’s clearly “unlocked” the superhuman potential possible with Keto, and so when he says this 7-second solution takes your performance to the next level—I believe him.


    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts