Self Care Sunday -- Spring Bloggers Box Edition

I, like many, am grumbling about the terrible weather and lack of spring. Thankfully I got this beautiful box of natural personal care which brought some spring vibes with it. M2 Brand Management was nice enough to send me this box (you & the brands truly out did yourselves) but all opinions are my own. It contained the following goodies to help my skin, hair, & oral health transition to spring and I have already fallen in love with many of the products included. Here we go :)


 Acure Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick 

I had only ever used a small sample of a cleansing stick before so this was a little bit new for me. I will start by saying I love Acure and they have a big place in my beauty routine already with their Maracuja Oil, Argan Oil &Facial Exfoliator. Now I can add this Cleansing Stick to my routine.

It contains rosehip, sea kelp, & cactus flower which gets your skin squeaky clean & strips make up ++ it smells like peppermint. I have slightly sensitive skin so I did notice a little redness after using but it went away quickly after I put oil on my face. I can't wait to have this for summer for easy & quick cleansing + it cools your skin so would be great on a hot day or for hot skin.

Ingredients: glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, water (aqua), sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 80, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, lactic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rosa canina fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, cereus grandiflorus (cactus) flower extract, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil




Wise Simple & Natural Men's Cream Pomade (Red Maple Styling Cream)

I was so excited to get this in the box! I really love this companies packaging and values. Wise aims to use & respect natural ingredients, eco-friendly packaging, + clean & natural ingredients.

I was in need of pomade when this arrived so it was getting used right away. I will be the first to admit I am the queen of fly-aways and this pomade kept them under control & polished. I really love the smell + it creates great texture with hold so I will be using it for that a lot for some cute beach waves this summer. When I repurchase I think I will opt for the Glacial Clay Pomade so I can try it too.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PVP, Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Acer Rubrum (Red Maple) Bark Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlantica) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis ct verbenone (Rosemary ct Verbenone) Oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) Oil, Nicotiana tabacum (Tobacco Absolute) Oil, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Fir) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Betula Alba (Silver Birch) Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate



Radius Haul - Ginger Citrus Coconut Oil Toothpaste, Travel Toothbrush, & Mint Floss Sachets 

I just want to start off with a little shout out to Radius because I really love this company and their products. They are women owned (yass!), use natural & organic + eco-friendly ingredients, + came up with a travel toothbrush that keeps itself tucked away (genius I love this toothbrush so much).

I have been using their cranberry floss for years and my dentist is always happy with my gums +I recently fell in love with their Coconut Banana Toothpaste. Now I have this other amazing Ginger Citrus -  I'm usually not even a big ginger person but it is amazing and tied for first place with the Coconut Banana. + Those little floss sachets are the perfect size for my purse or wallet and I know I will be extra thankful for them the second I need one.

Ingredients: Organic Glycerin, Organic Coconut Powder, Organic Agave, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Grapefruit Oil, Organic Ginger Oil, Baking Soda, Organic Aloe, Organic Yacon, Salt, Organic Puzzlegrass, Water

Green Beaver Boreal Lip Balm & Body Lotion + Lavender Deodorant 

Green Beaver is a Canadian company and I was happy to see some of their products in this box. I didn't know the benefits of Labrador Tea before this box but when I received 3 items with it as a main active ingredient I thought I should pay attention.

Labrador Tea has showed promising benefits for many respiratory ailments, kidney protection (always up my alley being keto + don't forget 60% of what you put on your body gets absorbed), + it helps to reduce itch & help irritated skin. The Lip Balm is lovely and the packaging is great. I really like the body lotion too the scent of the lotion is very soothing but I warn you a little bit of lotion goes a very long way! I am excited to put the Lavender Deodorant to the test and am always curious to try new natural deodorants (+ natural deodorant in a stick is so much nicer when you have to apply anywhere other than home).

Boreal Lip Balm Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Canola Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Ledum Groenlandicum Water*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*
*from organic farming 

Boreal Body Lotion Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Coco-Glucoside, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Ledum Groenlandicum Water*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water*, Comptonia Peregrina Water*, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil*, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate
*from organic farming

Lavender Deodorant:  Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactyl Lactate, Triethyl Citrate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Ledum Groenlandicum (Labrador Tea) Water*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*,  Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Laurate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water* 
*from organic farming 

Divine Essence Labrador Tea Facial Toner 

^ See, more Labrador Tea ^ This toner has a super nice refreshing scent & leaves your skin feeling dewy & fresh. It has a little bit of a cooling effect so I will love to have this on me pretty much at all times during the summer when high 30's are normal weather. + Anything that comes with anti-aging & skin detox benefits has my approval. + It's made in Canada

Ingredients:  Organic Labrador Tea Floral Water, Organic Labrador Tea Oil, Polyepsilonlysine, Water, Lactic acid 



Boo Bamboo Shampoo, Conditioner, & Seal + Shine Serum 

Last but not least are these cute little Boo Bamboo samples that are the perfect trial & travel size. I actually set aside the shampoo & conditioner because they are perfect little travel sizes - all of the reviews that I've seen though are amazing and I can't wait to try them. My little Seal & Shine Serum sprung a leak in shipping so when I opened my box I was able to feel the silky texture right away which made me use it that night (happy accident about the leak). It made my hair very shiny without making it dull or lifeless + tamed frizziness (again, as mentioned, queen of the fly-aways).

Their products are paraben & DEA free + Cruelty Free & Vegan.



I want to thank all of these awesome brands this is such an amazing haul. What you put on your skin is so important and having brands that make such great natural products makes switching to green products so much easier.


Comments

Popular Posts