Divine Essence Labrador Tea Floral Water (A Must Have for Summer)

Summer is officially here and my skin is feeling it! People have always made jokes about my ‘vampire skin’ growing up because my skin is so pale (I prefer porcelain btw.). A couple years ago in my early 20’s I developed a mild allergy to the sun which can result in something called PMLE (polymorphic light eruption). When I spend too much time in the sun or heat I get little tiny sun blisters/hives on my skin that was exposed (so now it feels like I have vampire skin for real). I try to be so careful with keeping my skin covered this rash mainly only happens on my face (which really sucks & I’m super over it). 

A couple months ago M2 Brand Management sent me this Organic Labrador Tea floral water made by Divine Essence and it is seriously the answer to my skincare prayers. It has a very calming and cooling effect (which I instantly loved) so I stashed it away for summer when I knew my skin would really need that cooling sensation.

We have already had several days above 33-35 degrees so I added it to my daily routine a couple weeks ago and I am amazed by the results. I expected it to calm & detoxify my skin (as promised) but I never expected it to help with my PMLE rash so much! My current skincare routine was helping to ‘keep it in check’ more or less but after just two days of using the Labrador Tea Floral Water the inflammation & redness were gone and I had 75% fewer breakout spots! Since using it in my routine a couple weeks ago any spots that come up seem to go away within a day or two compared to the 7-10 days without it. I am still so amazed by these results!

Labrador Tea wasn’t something I was familiar with before receiving this product but after looking into it - I can see why it has made such a difference to my skin. 

Labrador Tea is native to North America and grows from Greenland all the way to Alaska. Labrador Tea (also known as Greenland Tea) detoxes the skin, improves skin lesions, possesses anti-aging benefits and soothes sensitive hyperactive skin & allergic reactions. It is also rich in antioxidants that fight oxidative stress & detox/protect your skin from environmental damage.+ Did I mention it is made from organic ingredients!?!

I have used a lot of natural skincare products in my life and this one is easily in my top 5 because of everything it has done for my skin in the last couple weeks. 

You can find it at well.ca for only $10.99. + if you’re new to well.ca you can use code KetoCrystal2018 to save $10 on your $40 order. 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me to try by the lovely people at M2 Brand Management as part of their spring beauty bloggers box. All opinions and results are my own and true. I do not benefit off of this post in any way - it is just an amazing product that has really benefit me. 

Comments

Popular Posts