Dairy Free Blue Matcha Vanilla Collagen Latte

I LOVE learning & trying about new products that can benefit my health & routine. As many of you know Organika is one of my favourite go to brands for my wellness essentials and when I saw that they came out with a Blue Matcha I knew I needed to get my hands on it and try it for a variety of reasons. 

Organika's Blue Matcha is made with pure non-GMO sustainably sourced Butterfly Pea Powder.  Butterfly Pea flowers are high in antioxidants and have even been touted for their antiaging benefits. They have also been shown to reduce inflammation & pain + support your brain health (yass!). In addition to the health benefits & delicious flavour it also turns your food & drink the most beautiful shade of blue which I happen to love. 

As soon as I got my hands on some I knew I was going to be making some indulgent beverages with this blue beauty and my first one was perfection. The flavour is beautiful, it is delicate and rich at the same time. The vanilla adds extra warmth and a hint of sweetness + the macros really steal the show! 



Dairy Free Blue Matcha Vanilla Collagen Latte 
  • 1.5 cups organic unsweetened almond milk (I use original) 
  • 1 tsp. Organika Blue Matcha 
  • 1 TBSP (heaping) Organika Enhanced Collagen MCT Creamer (I used the Vanilla version) 
  • Splash of organic vanilla 
  • Splash of stevia or monk fruit if desired for added sweetness 
Instructions: 
  1. Add almond milk to heavy bottom pot on low - medium heat 
  2. Once warm add everything else and whisk together, waiting until the milk is warm helps to activate the flavours 
  3. Don't allow to boil as it adds a film to your latte. Once it is nice and warm pour it into your favourite mug and enjoy 
Nutritional Information/Macros
1 serving
Fat - 4.5g
Protein - 1.4g
Carbs - 4g net carbs (6 total, 2 fibre) 
Calories -  103

I snagged this Blue Matcha on vitasave for a great price ($25.99) but you can also find it on
well.ca and amazon.ca

Enjoy!!

*disclaimer: I always recommend calculating your own macros in case of differences between brands. I do not have any affiliation with the brand mentioned (Organika) and am not being compensated for this post. All products were purchased with my own money and all opinions are honest and my own 

Comments

Popular Posts