Bunless Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich

There is just something about a classic sausage and egg breakfast sandwich. I often make keto cheese buns or biscuits to have as part of my breakfast sandwich but I've been going a bit over on carbs lately so I'm trying to get a bit more strict and keep things simple. 

My go-to 'breakfast bun' lately has actually just been slices of organic tomato. By opting for this over keto buns I'm limiting calories, dairy & carbs + am getting additional micronutrients & lycopene from the tomatoes. 

Fill it with whatever you like but my personal favourite is a sausage patty, a fried egg, & a little bit of cheese & red onion. Calculate your macros accordingly. I promise you won't be disappointed - tomatoes for buns is my new go to. 




Comments

Popular Posts