Collagen Pistachio Vanilla Bean Fat Bombs (Organic + Keto)

One of the reasons I picked the keto diet was because I could still eat the majority of my favourite foods (mainly cheese(s)) but I always have a hard time incorporating enough fat without throwing off my macros. This recipe has gone through many taste tests & consistencies and I am happy to say it is now perfect (for me anyways - it can be tweaked for your preferences if you like).

These Collagen Pistachio Vanilla Bean Fat Bombs are packed with healthy fats to keep you full and satisfied + keep your macros in check. Plus, these babies are packed with collagen which I incorporate into my daily diet for its many benefits (check out my blog post about why I love collagen so much here). Recently my cousin came for a visit and told me how amazing & firm my skin looked - something she didn't experience when her weight fluctuated in the past = I swear by this stuff!!  That being said if you don't have/use collagen you could easily omit from this recipe (but who doesn't want those benefits). 


Collagen Pistachio Vanilla Bean Fat Bombs

  •  4 oz. Organic Raw Cocoa Butter
  • 4 TBSP Organic Coconut Manna/Butter 
  • 2 TBSP Swerve Confectioners Sugar Replacement
  • 3 TBSP Organic Grass Fed Butter 
  • 1 Scoop Organic Grass Fed Bovine Collagen
  • 1/2 tsp. Organic Vanilla Extract 
  • 1/8 tsp. Organic Vanilla Bean Powder (or 1 bean)
  • 1/3 cup Chopped Pistachios 
  • Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
  1. Melt Cocoa Butter, Coconut Manna, Butter, & Swerve in a pot over low heat 
  2. Once melted add in Collagen, Vanilla Extract, and Vanilla Bean Powder 
  3. Remove from heat and stir in pinch of salt and chopped pistachios 
  4. The Pistachios and some extra vanilla bean will float to the bottom so spoon out the nuts into your prepared mini candy cups or silicone molds 
  5. Top each cup/mold with white chocolate mixture (this will create a layered effect too which looks pretty cool in my opinion) 


Your macros will depend on your mold size so I recommend calculating your own but mine came in at: 7% carbs (only 10g for the entire recipe!!!), 87% fat, & 6% protein. I made 25 so my macros worked out to 101 calories, 0.4g carbs, 2.14 g fat, & 0.8g of protein each.

These are super tasty and if you're feeling snacky you will extra appreciate their low carbs. I also want to mention I don't like things incredibly sweet so if you do you will probably want to increase your sweetener a little but - but in my opinion these were already super sweet with the 2 TBSP of Swerve.

Disclaimer: This recipe was created by moi over time (for real like 3 months) with ingredients that were all purchased by myself with my own money. I don't have any affiliations to any of the companies or products in this recipe they are just either my favourites (if so there will be reviews for them coming soon) or what I happened to have in my pantry at moment. Cheers ;)

Comments

Popular Posts