Organic Black Tea & Sour Grape Collagen Gummies

Gummy candies are one of my biggest cravings and favourites. Every week I make a new recipe (or two) to satisfy my chewy candy craving.

When I posted these on instagram I had a couple people ask for the recipe right away so I thought I would post it for you quickly.


Organic Black Tea & Sour Grape Collagen Gummies

  • 1/2 cup Boiling Water 
  • 1/8 tsp Liquid Stevia 
  • 1/4 tsp (Natural) Grape Flavouring 
  • 1 TBSP Citric Acid (if you want them to be sour) 
  • 1 Scoop Grass-Fed Collagen (optional) 
  • 4 TBSP Gelatin 
Instructions: 
  1. Bring water to a boil and add tea bag and leave heat on for 2 minutes (I used to just brew tea and use that but this makes the collagen and gelatin melt much better) 
  2. Remove tea bag being sure to give it a good squeeze before removing it to get all that delicious flavour and remove from heat
  3. Add grape (or other flavour of choice), stevia, citric acid, and collagen (optional)  
  4. Whisk in the gelatin 1 TBSP at a time until it is all combined. Sometimes you can get a couple pieces left behind so if that happens just pour it through a fine strainer into a heat safe bowl 
  5. Fill silicone/candy molds with your delicious gummies 
  6. Allow them to sit for 10-15 minutes then pop them in the fridge for another 20-30 minutes. 
  7. Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts